GA4

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mule Torture

Share photos on twitter with TwitpicHere's a picture of Stephen Fry and Mark Carwardine on their mule ride yesterday. Stephen reports he's not too saddle sore this morning.

After seeing him being so terrified of the horse during Stephen Fry in America, I'm sure he was more than a bit nervous getting back in the saddle.
After 3 hrs on board a mule, your humble tweeter's fesses and nates are tortured and tormented beyond hope TBC

So. Three hours on "Perda" my mula who bounced and jiggered like Jaba's tits and took delight in brushing me past cactus. TBC

Thanks, btw, to those who warned me to choose long trousers. Had I worn shorts I'd be red fleshy pulp from the waist down.about 14 hours ago from txt

You have to hand it to these beasts. Their sure-footedness is a miracle. Millions of years to perfect 4-hoofed precision. TBC

Up and not too saddlesore. Tho many of you warn it's the morning after the morning after that hurts. Breakfast and then ho for La Paz x

No comments: