IT WAS 11 o'clock on a muggy January night when a Sydney engineer, Gordon Wheatley, noticed that the light bulb in his dining room had blown.One, two, three shots of the antidote weren't enough to alleviate the pain, so they put in a call to Struan Sutherland... Full Story
"I decided to change the globe before going to bed but as I was doing it, I trod on something sharp, like a drawing pin going into my foot. I had socks on, no shoes and when I looked down, I realised I'd stepped on a spider." he told the Herald this week.
Friday, March 31, 2006
STRUAN SUTHERLAND - 'If it hasn't killed him, just give him some more'
Here's the Sydney Morning Herald with an article on the dangers of funnel-web spiders, featuring a cameo from our favourite venom specialist from Douglas Adams' Last Chance To See...