Rhino Mayday 2011Thanks to Events Manager Jo Paulson for the tip.
Wednesday 4 May 2011, 10.30 - 17.00
Huxley Conference Theatre, ZSL London Zoo
We are delighted announce that Save the Rhino will once again be organising Rhino Mayday. The event is intended as information-sharing and awareness-raising event for anyone with an interest in rhino conservation. We will have experts from many different areas of rhino conservation, from project field staff and conservation charities to academics and zoo personnel.
Confirmed speakers for this year's event include:
*Speakers subject to change
- Professor Mike Bruford, School of Biosciences, Cardiff University
- Peter Carr, Editor, Sporting Rifle
- Maggie Esson, Education Programmes Manager, Chester Zoo
- John Gripper, Chairman, Sebakwe Black Rhino Trust
- Jasper Humphreys, Director of External Affairs, The Marjan Centre for the Study of Conflict and Conservation, King’s College London
- Inspector Nevin Hunter, Chief Wildlife Inspector, Wildlife Licensing and Registration Service at Animal Health
- Mark Jones, Programmes Director, Care for the Wild International
- Felix Patton
- Rebecca Perry, Conservation Officer, Colchester Zoo
- Simon Tonge, EAZA Chair & Executive Director, Paignton Zoo
- Berry White
The 2011 Rhino Mayday will be held on Wednesday 4 May in the Huxley Conference Theatre, ZSL London Zoo, Regent's Park, London (ZSL have, once again, kindly agreed to provide the venue free of charge).
Tickets cost £15 and can be purchased online from Save the Rhino’s website, by emailing email@example.com or by calling 020 7357 747.
For more information, visit www.savetherhino.org
Thursday, February 17, 2011
EVENT: Rhino Mayday 2011
From Save The Rhino.org...