GA4

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

**** ILLUSTRATOR/ARTIST WANTED ****

I've been thinking about adding some illustrations to the website, and what I'd ideally like is to gather some original drawings of the "Last Chance To See" animals. If you have some artistic talent yourself, or know of someone else who might be interested, drop me an email through my profile and we'll talk about it some more.

I'm not sure whether I'd like cartoony or realistic looking drawings, but that's all open for discussion. So, as I say, drop me a line and maybe attach sample or two of your work.

If you're a budding illustrator, looking for some free exposure, or would just like to bring your own drawings to a world-wide audience, this is the place for you. All just for fun really, but I know there's a lot of talented people out there. Please do get in touch!

No comments: