GA4

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Giving Away Too Much?

According to the New Zealand Herald, the BBC is getting a little concerned that too much of Stephen Fry and Mark Carwardine's travel experiences are getting out on the 'net, months ahead of the supposed September 2009 broadcast date. Personally I think Stephen has been doing a lovely job of letting us follow along with the recording, and the micro-blogging nature of Twitter hardly allows that much detail to appear. What do you think?
It appears Fry was warned about giving too much away when he wrote about the kakapo.

"I'd furnish you with pix, but BBC being pissy about material 'belonging' to them as it's their trip, so I'm being cagey," he says.

"BBC not banned me zackly [exactly], but they'd clearly rather I didn't share my experiences digitally till post transmission. Bah."

No comments: