GA4

Friday, April 27, 2007

SwapTree and The Year of the Gorilla

As this site is all about a book, I imagine there's a few readers drop in from time to time. If anyone's interested, I have a couple of invites available to the fledgling site at www.swaptree.com. I've used it to swap quite a few books, CDs, DVDs and games and its working pretty well. If you're interested, drop me a line by email.

Also, I've recently been reading quite an old hardback edition of George B.Schaller's book "The Year of the Gorilla". It is a very entertaining account of a Mountain Gorilla study expedition in the late 1950s and early 1960s. It's too old to list on SwapTree, but if anyone would like to read it, please drop me a line by email and I'll be happy to send it to you. Perhaps you'd consider a nominal donation to my Save The Rhino fundraiser as a thankyou...?

No comments: